Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sleepover!

On Friday two weeks ago, Kyle and Dad went to a mens retreat. I was staying at my friend Rebecca's house. I went there after Rebecca finished school. When we got to there house we did some cooking. Rebecca was making banana bead, I was making banana cake and her Mum was making home made paster for Saturday lunch. Her Mum had finished her cooking and our things where in the oven. They where nearly done and we could not wait to eat them!!! One of our other friends, Kandys turned up. She had just moved from campus and was coming back for a sleepover! About 1 minuet after her Mum left the lights started to go on and off. They did that about 5 times when they went off for good. So we where lighting all the candles they had - they had lots of candles!!! We lit them all and we has lots of light. Then we remembered our stuff in the oven...........  It was not cooking anymore......... That was a problem... We decided to not open the oven and the heat that was in there would hopefully keep cooking them. We where going to have haystacks for tea (supper), but since the power was out we decided to just have sandwiches and parfaits. It was really good!! Then we had worship and just sat and talked! After awhile the power came back on!!! It had gone out at about 5:15 and came on at about 9. We liked the candle light so much we left the lights out when the power came back on!!!!  :P Kandys and I where in the same room so when we went to bed we talked for a bit. I had Missy( Kyle's dog!) saying with me. But she liked Kandys' bed better than mine, which was fine by me!!! So she was sleeping in there! Kandys and I where just about asleep when we herd these ears flap together. When I herd them my heart sank...... I was nice and warm in my bed and did not want to get out..... But I got out and took here out side. It was COLD........ I hoped she would not need to go out again!!! But my hope did not come true...... I had to take her out 2 more times. We got out of bed the next morning and got ready to go to church. After church one of the students, Kami came back with us to the Halls for lunch and the afternoon! We had a really good lunch and we all ate too much food!!!! But it was worth it!! We had lots of fun that afternoon playing games and talking! About late afternoon Jo-Ann and Mrs. Lemon came. Jo-Ann was coming for a sleepover with Kandys, Rebecca and me! And Mrs. Lemon was going to say too! We took Kami back to school. When we got back we made tea! We had pizza on naan bread! It was good, and we got to make our own!!! After that we watched a movie! When we finished it Kandys decided that she wanted to watch another one! Since it was her going away sleepover we did!! It was lots of fun. We decided to go to bed after that! Rebecca went right to bed but Jo-Ann came to our room and talked for about an hour! When we all decided that it was time to go to sleep, it was 3:00am!!!!!!! We all slept in for a long time! We got up at 10:30!!!!! We had a really good breakfast. After that we went to school for a piano recital. It was nice! Jo-Ann and Kandys stayed there. We got back to the Halls and did nothing. Then Dad came to pick me up. And Mum had come home from New Zealand so it was good to see her again!!

It had a fun sleepover!!!

1 comment: